This is an ever-growing list of blogs that I read on a regular basis.
The main purpose of this list is to remind me of all the amazing blogs I need to be keeping up with.
Because I forget stuff.
It’s a problem.
Anyway, they are all amazing.
Show them some love!
- Amb over at Words Become Superfluous will have you rolling with laughter or completely charmed with her lovely personality. You’ll want to be her best friend. Seriously.
- Over at Whimsical Eclecticist, you’ll find (you guessed it) whimsy and heaps of humor at the hands of EJ.
- Jack has a book out, Ranger Martin and the Zombie Apocalypse. Read his blog and you’ll see why you should absolutely, definitely pick up a copy.
- MummyFlyingSolo is fun to read and befriend as she shares her journey of single parenting.
- Suzie81 has a lovely blog that is full of insight and good stories. Reading her posts is like chatting with an old friend.
- Davi has a busy life corralling four (count ’em, 1, 2, 3, 4!!) boys–and she somehow manages to remain fabulous!
- The TV Mouse has splendid taste in television shows and will happily discuss Doctor Who with you any time.
- We all need a little bitter in our day, and Bitter Ben is just the man for the job.
- When it comes to delicious, interesting foods, Liz is queen. She posts on Wednesdays and, trust me, you don’t want to miss it.
- Aussa is fun. Oh so much fun.
- Surprise Mama is navigating the landscape of motherhood so sweetly, and shares the ups and downs of it all with sincerity and joy.
- Eric has lots of encouragement and wisdom that he gently and kindly shares with his readers.